NEW POD IS UP!
• Tony La Russa was charged with DUI the day BEFORE Sox announced him as their new manager
• José Abreu earns AL MVP, just as we called it
• Jon Lester got fired and bought Chicago a round of beers
• December 2 may be a day that will live in infamy
• AJ Hinch hiring ushers in a new era in Tigers history
• A theory on why Rob Manfred failed to punish Justin Turner for his reckless behavior
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST!
125 | When .500 Feels Like a Major Feat – Major League A*Holes: IN THE HOLE
#SFGiants flirt with .500 while Michael Conforto is a man on fire | The Miguel Cabrera situation is only going to get more awkward as the 2nd place #Tigers remain in contention | For what it's worth, Jed Hoyer takes blame for #Cubs bad bullpen | With 9 HRs in 12 games and 5 in the last 5, Christopher Morel obliterates the field to earn Badass of the Week | #WhiteSox feast on AL Central foes and finally start to look like division contenders | Tom Hamilton earns our Asshole of the Week dishonor for calling out Tim Anderson while ignoring the #Guardians' own SS deficiencies | #Athletics making the wrong kind of history on and off the field | No bird is safe in any #MLB ballpark these days | ASSTHETICS: #Orioles underwhelm with derivative and boring Nike City Connect uniforms WEB: https://majorleagueaholes.com/ SHOP: https://assthetics.shop/